Hogwarts School of witchcraft and wizardry is a very big place. It is very time-consuming for any player to travel to different points of Hogwarts. But, not to worry Hogwarts Legacy allows you to travel fast in the game.
In this guide, we will discuss how to Fast Travel in Hogwarts Legacy. So let’s get started with our guide!
What is Floo Flames in Hogwarts Legacy
You can Fast Travel in Hogwarts Legacy with the help of Floo Flames’ fast travel points. There are two types of Floo Flames on the map:
- Green Floo Flames: Green Floo Flames represent flames you have discovered, including your own house common room.
- Grey Floo Flames: Grey Floo Flames reveal the location of undiscovered flames.
You can cast Revelio on these locations, Revelio will highlight these locations in a blue color.
How to use Floo Flames in Hogwarts Legacy
- Go to a Floo Flames point and open the map.
- A map will be opened. On this map, you will see Floo Flames Locations. Hogwarts is divided into two main areas. The left side of the map is where the students and professors live, and includes the house common rooms and the Great Hall. On the right side of the map is where you will find academic points of interest, including the Astronomy Tower, Library, and Greenhouses.
- Just select a location where you want to go, from these Floo Flames locations. You will reach your desired location in no time.
Note: You can only fast travel to the discovered Floo Flames locations.
How to Unlock Floo Flames Locations in Hogwarts Legacy
You will be able to use Floo Flames points during the Attend Your First Fay at Hogwarts. After you leave the common room and meet up with Professor Weasley, follow Professor Weasley to discover your first Floo Flames point, which will show you the tutorial on Floo Flames’ fast travel point. You will be able to unlock the Grey Floo Flames (Undiscovered Floo Flames) Locations by exploring Hogwarts and discovering the respective Floo Flames Points.