In this guide, we will discuss about the Credits and how we can get Credits in Dead Space Remake. So, let’s get started with our guide!
What are the Credits in Dead Space Remake
Credits are basically a currency in Dead Space Remake. You need to have credits if you want to buy anything from the store. So, Credits are very necessary for you in the Dead Space Remake.
Ways to get Credits in Dead Space Remake
As the Credits are very essential to buy anything from the store, you can get Credits in different ways.
Get Credits from the Containers
While exploring the USG Ishimura, you will find out many containers. Some of these containers have a good amount of credits. You just have to open these containers to get the credits.
Get Credits from the Shiny Green Dot objects
You will find many shiny green dots while exploring the USG Ishimura. Catch all these shiny green dot objects. These objects have some monetary value. So, you can sell these objects to get credits.
Get Credits from the Semiconductors
You will find semiconductors while exploring the USG Ishimura. These semiconductors have some monetary value. So pick these semiconductors and then you can sell these semiconductors in the store and can get credits.
- Bronze Semiconductor worth 2000 credits
- Gold Semiconductor worth 3000 credits
- Ruby Semiconductor worth 10000 credits
- Diamond Semiconductor worth 25000 credits
Get Credits by selling a stack of ammo
A stack of ammo has some monetary value. You can get credits by selling ammo.
- A stack of 25 Plasma Energy worth 2,500 credits
- A stack of 100 Pulse Rifle Rounds worth 2,500 credits
- A stack of 15 Contact Energy worth 3,000 credits
- A stack of 9 Line Racks worth 3,150 credits
- A stack of 15 Ripper Blades worth 3,750 credits
- A stack of 150 Flame Fuel worth 5,250 credits
- A stack of 15 Force Energy worth 6,000 credits
Get Credits by selling unused items
You can get credits by selling items that are unnecessary for you. For example, you can sell Stasis pack or health pack to earn credit.
Get Credits by Killing and Stomping Necromorphs
You will get a random drop of credits, ammo, or health pack when you kill and stomping Necromorphs.