One Piece Odyssey is an adventure game. It is about the adventure of Straw Hat Pirates on a Mysterious island. You will find many creatures, monsters, and items on this mysterious island. Ogre Onion is one of these items you will find on this Mysterious island.
In this guide, we will discuss about the Ogre Onion in the One Piece Odyssey. So, let’s get started with our guide!
What is Ogre Onion
Ogre Onion is a material item; you will find on the Mysterious island. It is used in cooking Elephant Tuna Saute. Ogre Onion is a far too spicy item if it is not cooked well by the Sanji. Usopp uses it in making Trick Balls while Sanji uses this item in cooking. This item will be shown in the Material Tab of Items.
How to use Ogre Onion
You will be able to use Ogre Onion by the following steps:
- Open the Menu.
- Select the “Items” tab.
- You will see Ogre Onion in the “Material” tab if you already picked up.
- Select the Ogre Onion from the “Material” tab.
- Press “X” button to confirm.
How to get Ogre Onion
- You can find Ogre Onion on the ground in many places on the Mysterious island. Ogre Onion will be in the form of a Shining item when you will find it on the ground. So, try to pick all the shining items on the ground.
- You can get Ogre Onion by breaking the Jars, Boxes, and Barrels.
- You can get Ogre Onion from your enemies as well.